Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Multiple Locations: Austin, TX, USA • Dublin, Ireland • Redwood City, CA, USA
Job Number: 36353
Position Title: Product Marketing Manager 4
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Data Governance & Privacy
Informatica is expanding our Data Governance & Privacy product marketing team, looking for high-caliber talent within data and AI management, governance, and intelligence who understands the customer voice to champion and drive adoption of industry-leading products and solutions.
Your subject matter expertise is developing compelling content and promoting customer success. Your unique skillset will accelerate thought leadership in the Company's Data Governance & Privacy segment with a market-leading portfolio of data governance, cataloging, quality and privacy products. Informatica is consistently one of the Best Places to Work, an industry trailblazer in enterprise cloud data management as the undisputed leader across five data management market categories. Your marketing plans and activities will distinguish you as you help Informatica drive success from a $1B to 3B company!
You will excel at developing business plans including portfolio and competitor positioning, while promoting customer stories that highlight the value in our award-winning products and solutions. You will work to establish go-to-market strategies with product management; corporate, portfolio and field marketing; pricing; and sales leadership to allow adoption of our Data Governance product platform. Your reputation will be established in market strategy, competitive positioning, solutions messaging & positioning, market analysis, sales training, and storytelling.
You will report to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, Data Governance, and influence a broad, cross-functional, organization..
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Data is the fuel that inspires digital transformation as customers enable the power of AI through data intelligence and automation. Your expertise helps organizations understand how to unleash value, while navigating risks and policy challenges that demand safe and trusted data use. Your role:
- Deliver product and solution marketing programs to support Data Governance & Privacy go-to-market the marketing mix.
- Collaborate across product teams to increase cross-sell/up-sell within Data Management to increase demand generation.
- Work with customers and partners, and advocacy team, to create new content to build market credibility, nurture references, and accelerate sales.
- Support sales enablement teams to deliver content, while maintaining an up-to-date, high-value library of training assets and related presentations.
- Develop content to ensure sales and partner teams with solution messaging and positioning, prioritizing go-to-market gaps and opportunities.
- Partner with competitive intelligence team to monitor and position Data Governance & Privacy landscape credible land mines and displacement strategies.
- Collaborate within marketing, product management and technical development to translate go-to-market vision into compelling messages during launch activities (demos, FAQs, blogs, webinars, ebooks/guides, presentations, etc.).
- Support corporate and field marketing with content—public and analyst relations, campaign and regional event strategies, regional-specific campaigns.
- Analyze the industry, defining innovative solutions for high-priority Data Governance & Privacy needs, with planning and content to accelerate user adoption.
What We'd Like to See
- Experienced as a strong enterprise software product marketer with expertise across data management, governance and/or intelligence that may include disciplines such as cataloging, data quality, security/risk/privacy, cloud warehousing, business intelligence, AI and analytics, and related solutions such as cloud modernization.
- Apply experience with multiple personas including data stewards, architects, analysts, scientists, and LoB up to C-level program owners.
- Hones professional skills aligned with company and marketing team goals to resolve adoption challenges in creative, ways to enable lead nurturing, new sales and long-term solution expansion.
- Work on demand generation challenges where situational analysis and available data requires in-depth evaluation to increase sales opportunities.
- Persuades across a global, diverse, organization by building relationships, based on results and reliable ongoing interactions.
- Can create messaging to answer situational business concerns, differentiate value vs. alternatives, and build trust in market leadership that accelerates solution adoption.
- Create data-driven go-to-market plans, promote a vision, and adjust elegantly based on new data analysis and feedback, and evolving strategy.
- BA/BS marketing, computer science, or equivalent MBA a plus.
- 8 years of relevant marketing experience within data management, governance, data intelligence, or related industry or role experience in enterprise software marketing. Must live within a reasonable commute to one of INFA offices
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-TK1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US