Territory Account Manager
Multiple Locations: Australia • Melbourne VIC, Australia
Job Number: 36354
Position Title: Advisory Portfolio Representative
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Informatica is looking for a Territory Account Manager with experience selling Enterprise New Logo Cloud and SaaS business software to join our team in Australia and New Zealand. The role can be located in either Melbourne or Sydney where our offices are located. This is a hybrid working role and reports to the Sales Director, ANZ.
The Territory Account Manager will sell our strategic enterprise software Data solutions and driving new logo SaaS cloud revenue. In the role of Territory Account Manager, you will focus on Prospecting for New Logo business and Closing New business. You will be expected to work independently and with our Partner community. We are looking for knowledge of complex organizational challenges and being able to translate these into Data Solutions that drive agreed business outcomes.
Working as the Territory Account Manager you have experience communicating product benefits appropriate for each prospect, collaboration, New Business Prospecting, Partnering and Closing sales skills. Your character is based on grit, perseverance and a will to drive our customers' success.
What You'll Do
- You are responsible for Weekly Prospecting for New Logo business.
- Closing/winning new business each Month through our approved Partners.
- Develop and execute a Joint Close Plan with each opportunity, including identifying core customer requirements, and mapping the benefits of Informatica's solutions to customer requirements and agreed outcomes.
- Sell-to and interact with executive-level customer decision-makers up to and including the CXO level.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting in SFDC, qualifying against our MEDDICC methodology, regular quarterly revenue delivery and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Developing your own pipeline for the shorter and longer-term requires taking ownership to create new opportunities yourself and to maximise this you work with our Strategic Partners and Marketing to develop a plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a New Logo Field Sales role.
- 3-5+ years of experience selling Enterprise Software SaaS Cloud solutions.
- Relevant Bachelors or Master's degree.
- Industry knowledge of Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications and/or Manufacturing.
- National, State and local government networks as well as working with partners will be very well regarded.
- Track record of hitting and sales targets.
- Deep industry understanding of a customer's decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- In-depth understanding of the power of Data and its impact on data-driven decisions.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Territory Account Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Hybrid
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU