Regional Partner Sales Manager
Job Number: 36358
Position Title: Partner Sales Manager IV
Informatica is looking for a Regional Partner Sales Manager, with experience driving business with and through Regional System Integrator and Resell Partners to join our DACH team in Germany. You will report into our VP of Partner Sales.
Informatica is looking for a Regional Partner Sales Manager with experience working with leading Regional System Integrator (RSI) and Resell Partners in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (DACH), to execute our go-to-market strategy and to cultivate our partnerships in DACH.
Your primary goal as a Regional Partner Sales Manager is to create new pipeline and increase incremental revenue with a selection of partners. You will expand our relationships with existing partners and recruit new industry-leading data partners in the area.
Your Job will involve
- Build incremental business opportunities with leading RSI and Channel partners in the market by building close relationships with leading RSI and Channel Partners.
- Recruit new partners in the DACH data market.
- Create a detailed GTM strategy and business plan with each of the partners and implement.
- Support the sales team in account planning and sales strategy with partners for the relevant customer accounts to accelerate sales cycles, increase the value and the average sales price.
- Engage and manage the communication between partners and Informatica field sales.
- Guide Informatica, RSI/Channel partners and Technology Ecosystem Partner triangulation activities. Technology Ecosystem partners are AWS, Databricks, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, and Snowflake.
- Collaborate with partners', Informatica's field sales teams and Field Marketing teams to organize joint events which improve pipeline and revenue.
- Balanced travel within DACH may be necessary based on business need.
- Experience achieving targets in an enterprise software sales company and 5+ years of experience working with RSIs and Resell Partners, and indirect sales.
- Background of developing successful go-to-market strategies with RSI and Resell Partners.
- In depth understanding of the partner landscape on the data market in DACH.
- Informatica having a very collaborative diverse culture, you need to be an excellent team player.
- An understanding of the data management market including Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Security and Data Integration and what the value of data management is for our Customers and Partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent educational background and experience.
- Fluent in German and English
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement programme to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Partner Sales Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-IĆ1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, DE