Business Development Representative
Multiple Locations: United States • Austin, TX, USA
Job Number: 36362
Position Title: Business Development Manager
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Business Development Representative
Here's What You'll Do:
- Market Informatica's products and services by applying a multi-channel approach to engage new prospects and existing customers
- Produce discovery meetings with prospects and customers to source and qualify opportunities that will be transitioned to field sales to progress towards close
- Work towards well-defined sales support goals based on results stemming from established processes for supporting the discovery and qualification of our solution opportunities
- Collaborate well with others, in person and remotely, to achieve team or individual sales goals
- Aspire for growth distinguished by levels of sales proficiency and technical certification
What Does Success Look Like?
- Appetite to succeed and grow your career in sales
- Conceptualize the importance and role that data plays in an organization when it comes to the hybrid deployment of software solutions such as Data Warehousing, Databases, and Business Intelligence needs and challenges
- Coupled with technical context for strategizing go-to-market plans for assigned accounts
- 1+ year relevant sales experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce & LinkedIn Navigator
Nice to Have
- Experience working as field overlay
- Sales & software certifications
- BA/BS degree
What's in It for You?
- Stellar enablement program that will set you up for success as a Sales professional at Informatica
- Work for a company that's a leader in everything data and a leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Participate in our Career Pathing Program to help you enhance your career and unleash your potential
- Great compensation package with the opportunity to overachieve in commissionable earnings
- Diversity Programs
- Be a part of a global team
Our goal has been and will always be to build a fun, diverse, and inclusive workforce that enables all team members to unleash their potential. We want Informatica to be a place that you can enjoy and call home – apply now!
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Representative
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KD1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US