SeniorProject Manager, Revenue Enablement
Location: United States
Job Number: 36365
Position Title: Sr Enablement Program Mgr
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Project Manager - Revenue Enablement
We're looking for an Senior Project Manager - Enablement candidate with experience in Agile project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques, to join our team remotely/onsite/hybrid
You will report to the Senior Director, Revenue Operations.
You will ensure predictable and successful project delivery and reporting
Technology You'll Use
- Proficient in Asana
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
What We'd Like to See
- Ensure predictable and successful project delivery
- Exhibit proactive behavior by engaging in project planning activities, including: Defining the scope of the project; assemble project plans and teamwork assignments.
- Create a consolidated timeline/schedule highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for project activities.
- Publish the Enablement Outlook calendar for clarity and transparency to our field sales teams.
- Define project governance, outlining roles, responsibilities, decision rights and clearly defined escalation path.
- Support our onboarding program "INFAready" with production, communications, reporting and multiple admin tasks
- Run project stand-up/health meetings
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts.
- Establish and implement Agile project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet partner expectations.
- Provide leadership and partners with the information and venues to make decisions.
- Assist Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management and business development to Identify opportunities to achieve the strategic goals of the enterprise.
- Knowledgeable about how organizations work; know how to get through formal channels and the informal network.
- Desired Incremental Skills:1+ years in sales, partner, success or customer enablement
- 1+year in a sales responsibility, Sales Dev, Partner Sales.
- Proficient in Asana
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Previous experience in a SaaS company
- PMP certification
- Experience managing Agile projects through the project lifecycle
- Experience managing scope, budget and project resources to meet project goals.
- Can present formally or informally to partners.
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to lead accountability and continuous improvement
- Experience supporting teams with iteration planning, story breakdown, breakdown activities.
- Experience tracking and reporting on metrics related to project progress, status, and risks.
- Must have knowledge in the use of Agile project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. We do that by creating an inclusive culture that celebrates and supports diversity. So, if your experience aligns but doesn't exactly match every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly who we need to fuel our future with innovative ideas and a thriving culture.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: SeniorProject Manager, Revenue Enablement
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AS2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US