Cloud Integration Sales Specialist
Location: Maidenhead SL6, UK
Job Number: 36376
Position Title: Sales Specialist 5
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
We are looking for a Cloud Integration Sales Specialist to join our team in the UK. You will report into our VP of Platform Sales working with a global team of Sales Specialists. This is the right time and place for Account Executives with knowledge of data integration technology, master data management and process automation. You will create multiple transactions within our largest Enterprise Accounts while creating satisfied customers. You will use your strategic management skills and solid business-to-business sales experience to exceed quota and reap the compensation benefits for doing so.
You're experienced at uncovering client challenges and pain. You influence and build trust with clients and prospects. You can manage complex sales-cycles and will present to executive decision makers on the value of our full suite of Informatica Cloud Services. You will have a broad understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) market opportunities, especially related to Salesforce.com, and have the technical understanding and background to explain the benefits of Informatica Cloud Services.
Your job is to increase revenue by managing relationships with both our customers and qualified prospects and with our main partners. You will also focus on partnering with the Informatica Field Representative to Grow Informatica Cloud Sales. You will track your progress and forecast your sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce.com.
- 5+ years of quota carrying software (SaaS experience preferred) or technology sales and account management experience.
- Experience managing complex sales cycles from business champion to the CEO/CFO level.
- Earnings in past Account Executive roles while carrying a minimum $ 1M quota.
- Experience achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Experience managing large accounts and working in a matrix organisation with other product specialists and Account managers.
- Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS integration or applications experience, and customer references.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Integration Sales Specialist
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Hybrid
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SR1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB