Major Account Manager
Location: Paris, France
Job Number: 36378
Position Title: Consulting Portfolio Representative
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Strategic Enterprise Account Manager - France
Directly sells enterprise software solutions across the breadth of the company's products and drive incremental license and subscription revenue. This role develops and owns the relationship within assigned accounts/territory and maximizes Informatica's footprint within them. Incumbents effectively collaborate with other teams, including pre-sales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties such as Alliances and Channel Partners. This is a field sales position where extensive travel to the customer's location is regularly expected and key to the performance of the role. Travel is up to and may exceed 50%, based on the needs of the business.
You will report to the Regional Sales Director.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Expand sales within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
- Develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica's solutions to customer business requirements.
- Documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Promote Informatica's products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
- Provide customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
- At this level, incumbents will have expert-level knowledge of selling the company's products and services.
- Assigned accounts are larger and of the most complex nature, where assigned quota is typically higher than lesser-scoped portfolio sales role levels. (Size of quota may be relative to complexity and nature of account set.)
- You sell-to and interact with executive-level customer decision makers, to include up to CXO levels.
What We'd Like to See
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and our goals to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer's decision-making process, goals, strategies, and our goals.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Complete, "big-picture" understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership on account set and compels others to get on board.
- Adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Functional knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
City: Paris La Defense Cedex
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Major Account Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Hybrid
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SR1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR