Strategic Account Manager - East
Location: North Carolina, USA
Job Number: 36389
Position Title: Consulting Portfolio Representative
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Strategic Account Manager, East
The Strategic Account Manager directly sells enterprise software solutions across the scope of our products and increase incremental license and subscription revenue. You will develop the relationship within assigned accounts/territory and maximize Informatica's footprint within them. You are a collaborator across our organization partnering with; pre-sales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance and customer support, and external parties such as Alliances and Channel Partners. This is a field sales position where extensive travel to the customer's location is expected and necessary to the performance of the role. Travel is up to and may exceed 50%. You will report to the Senior Regional Sales Director, East.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- You will expand sales within our accounts while building relationships with main decision makers.
- You will develop a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica's solutions to customer requirements.
- Real-time documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments).
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop a plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Promote Informatica's products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicize success stories.
- Provide customer feedback to team members for product, systems, and process improvements.
- At this level, incumbents will have subject matter expertise in selling our products and services.
- Assigned accounts are the largest and the most complex, where assigned quota is typically highest among the portfolio sales role levels. (Size of quota may be relative to complexity and nature of account set.)
- You sell-to and work with the senior-most customer executive and CXO-level decision makers.
What We'd Like to See
- Hold broad expertise or unique knowledge to contribute to development of our goals and achieve our goals in creative ways.
- Industry understanding of the customer's decision-making process, goals, strategies, and goals.
- Exhibits confidence and expertise with presentations, financial analysis, negotiation and closing skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Hold a complete understanding of the business and technical contexts of accounts.
- Lead by example on accounts and compels others to get on board.
- Mentor others at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Deep knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 12+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Strategic Account Manager - East
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlotte, North Carolina US