Senior Adobe Experience Manager Developer
Multiple Locations: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India • Hyderabad, Telangana, India • Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Job Number: 36395
Position Title: Senior IT Systems Engineer
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Sr. AEM Full Stack Developer
We're looking for a Sr. AEM Full Stack Developer candidate with experience in AEM 6.4 and above , JS, jQuery , React, AEMaaCS to join our team in on site.
You will report to the Technical Delivery Manager, Dx, IT Applications.
You will be part of a highly talented, tightly knit, and enthusiastic team and will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting multiple web applications.
Technology You'll Use
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
· Design, develop custom AEM components, templates, workflows, and server-side logic using OSGi frameworks by managing configurations for AEM instances in a cloud environment.
· Experience in frontend UI development using HTML, CSS, SCSS.
· Optimize AEM applications for performance, scalability, and responsiveness by reviewing performance test results and implementing improvements as needed.
· Implement and adhere to security best practices in AEM development by ensuring compliance with industry security standards and guidelines.
· Work closely with cross-functional teams - UX/UI designers, content authors, and other stakeholders to propose new features and implement solutions providing a seamless and responsive user experience.
· Create and maintain documentation for AEM technical implementations, deployment processes, architecture, and best practices as per industry standards.
· Participate in agile development methodologies and attend sprint meetings.
What We'd Like to See
· Collaborate with DevOps teams for deployment and automation in a cloud environment using Maven, GIT and Jenkins.
· Integrate AEM with other systems and third-party applications like Marketo, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target, ensuring seamless data flow and functionality.
· Strong organization and project management skills including the ability to independently manage multiple projects in various stages and drive them to completion in a timely manner in a very fast paced environment.
· AEM certification is a plus.
· Minimum 5+ years of experience in digital marketing consulting and 3-5 years of hands-on experience as a web developer in AEM version 6.4 and higher
· Hands-on experience based on foundation of the Adobe product suite, including AEM, CRX, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics and AEM DAM
· Strong analytical skills to identify and resolve issues related to AEM implementation by debugging and troubleshooting of applications and integrations.
· Four-year degree in a technical discipline such as computer science, information technology, or systems engineering
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Adobe Experience Manager Developer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN