Product Marketing Manager
Multiple Locations: Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA
Job Number: 36397
Position Title: Product Marketing Manager 5
Product Marketing Manager
What’s it like to wake up every day with purpose? Is it possible to know with certainty that what you do directly impacts the organization’s mission and success? If you’re motivated by the idea of working with the world’s largest, fastest-growing cloud partners while working inside the global leader in cloud data management … read on.
Informatica is on a unique trajectory. Our cloud-native approach to data management changed the way people tackle data challenges in Enterprise organizations. What started in 2017 as an AI-powered Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC) has now grown to over $1.5B in annual revenue, a company valuation of $7B and over 37% year-over-year growth in cloud ARR. All built in the cloud, for the cloud. It wasn’t easy … but it was simple. We focused on doing good, acting as one team, thinking customer first and aspiring to innovate in all we do. We also strengthened and deepened our long-standing partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Snowflake, Databricks, Oracle and Google Cloud. This is where you come in. Now, in this era of AI, it’s never been more important to help data stewards and leaders get their data ready for AI, GenAI, LLMs and Copilots.
As a Partner Marketing Manager reporting directly to the Vice President of Product/Ecosystem Marketing, you will be a pivotal part of our growth strategy, focusing on building and nurturing relationships with our strategic cloud ecosystem partners. Your role will develop and execute go-to-market (GTM) initiatives that drive awareness and demand, enable our partners and foster mutual success.
You are energetic and a master communicator. You’re a creator. You rise to the challenges of a fast-paced environment. You’re not satisfied with answers like “because we’ve always done it this way,” and you look for new approaches to long-standing blockers. You take initiative and don’t wait for specific instruction. You consistently demonstrate strong leadership and GTM experience, and you’re good at prioritizing your own work while tracking complex projects. Best of all, others reliably talk about you as dependable, creative and mostly optimistic.
Your responsibilities include
- Partner Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key strategic cloud partners.
- Collaborate with partners to align solution plays, joint messaging and value-added solutions.
- Marketing Strategy Development:
- Develop and execute GTM strategies that support joint Informatica and ecosystem partner goals that create awareness and fuel pipeline.
- Ideate and implement co-marketing campaigns (both partner-led and Informatica-led) that showcase the value of our partnership.
- Build and foster strong cross-functional relationships with internal and external teams responsible for product marketing, field marketing, product/engineering, sales, campaigns, events and alliances.
- Content and Collateral Creation:
- Develop joint positioning and messaging that effectively differentiates Informatica and our services from the competition’s.
- Collaborate with partners to create compelling marketing content, including co-branded materials, whitepapers, blogs, customer case studies, and thought leadership.
- Ensure all marketing assets are aligned with Informatica’s branding/messaging guidelines and highlights our unique value proposition.
- Event and Campaign Execution:
- Plan and execute joint events, webinars, and product launches with partners.
- Oversee the end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns, including targeting, syndication, email marketing, search and social.
- Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of marketing initiatives, events and campaigns.
- Provide insights and recommendations to partners and internal stakeholders.
- Budget Management:
- Manage marketing budgets, including MDF programs, for partner initiatives and ensure optimal allocation of resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 8-10 years of Marketing experience, inclusive of Product Marketing and/or Partner Marketing
- Strong knowledge and acumen in enterprise/SaaS software, cloud and AI
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative messaging and marketing campaigns
- Excellent and efficient communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and persuade effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in marketing analytics tools and data-driven decision-making
- Exceptional prioritization and organizational skills
- Fast learner who is also agile, able to think on the fly and adapt to changing requirements.
- Internal culture champion that drives employee engagement, inclusion and diversity
Informatica, an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have created a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC). IDMC is an end-to-end data management platform, powered by CLAIRE® AI, that connects, manages, and unifies data across virtually any multi-cloud or hybrid system, democratizing data and enabling enterprises to modernize and advance their business strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries, including 85 of the Fortune 100, rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Product Marketing Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AP1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US