Partner Sales Manager - ANZ Channel
Job Number: 36402
Position Title: Partner Sales Manager III
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Partner Sales Manager - ANZ Channel
Informatica is hiring a Cloud Partner Sales Manager with experience driving business with and through Cloud & SaaS Reseller Partners to join our team in Australia covering the Australia and New Zealand territory. Location for the role is Sydney or Melbourne.
You will report to the Director, Partner Alliances.
The primary objective of the Partner Sales Manager is to manage, enable and drive sales success with their channel resellers to source new incremental revenue from their assigned partners. Manage the development and execution of a Cloud go-to-market strategy, business planning and aligned sales and technical enablement programs to create self-sufficient partners.
You will be required to create and expand our relationships with new and existing partners and drive skills and capabilities to drive maximum opportunity and gain market share.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Drive weekly prospecting and sales cadence with resellers and RSI's focused on partner sourced business
- Drive incremental revenue monthly with the partners across your defined territory
- Create a go-to-market strategy by partner and drive the execution
- Work with Marketing on Partner Marketing activities
- Define enablement plan on partner Skills and Capabilities to drive partner revenue growth
- Actively build relationships and alignment with the Informatica sellers, sales leaders, Informatica Services and Customer Success Teams and the partners
- Engage and manage the communication between Partners and Informatica Sales
- Reporting and Deal Registration management
- This is an in-country based position with travel requirements throughout your designated region to a level of 30%
What We'd Like to See
- Strategic management and business knowledge of cloud resellers and RSI's
- Demonstrated experience in driving:Partner Sourced incremental business with monthly wins
- Growing skills and capabilities of partners
- Experience executing successful go-to-market strategy with Cloud Partners
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- A strong understanding of the workings of a partner business
- Driven, self-starter who is skilled at relationship development and management
- 3-7 years of relevant professional Channel Cloud experience
- University degree or equivalent industry experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Sales Manager - ANZ Channel
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Hybrid
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU