Major Account Manager - Consumer Products
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Job Number: 36421
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Informatica is currently looking for a Major Account Manager (Cloud data management software) with experience selling Enterprise business software to join our team in Japan.
Key focus areas are:
- Industry knowledge (West Japan, data, cloud)
- Solution selling
- CXO relationship experience
- IDMC focus (Cloud)
The Major Account Manager will be responsible for selling our strategic enterprise software Data solutions and driving incremental subscription & cloud revenue. You will maintain, develop and cultivate strong relationships within assigned accounts and maximize Informatica's footprint within them. This is a highly business-driven role that requires knowledge of complex organizational challenges and being able to translate these into Data Solutions that drive agreed business outcomes.
You bring strong communication, collaboration, and sales skills. Your character is based on tenacity, grit, perseverance and a strong will to drive our customers' success.
What You'll Do
- You are responsible for the strategy & execution plan of each assigned account.
- Developing and executing a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your accounts, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica's solutions to customer business requirements and agreed outcomes.
- Sell-to and interact with executive-level customer decision-makers up to and including the CXO level.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting in SFDC, qualifying against our MEDDICC methodology, regular quarterly revenue delivery and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Developing your own pipeline for the shorter and longer-term requires taking ownership to spot, create and shape new opportunities yourself and to maximize this you work with our Strategic Partners and Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- 8+ years of experience in a Field Sales role.
- 8+ years of experience selling Enterprise Software solutions.
- Relevant Bachelors or Master's degree.
- Track record of hitting and over-achieving sales targets.
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer's decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- In-depth understanding of the power of Data and its impact on data-driven decisions.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Major Account Manager - Consumer Products
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Hybrid
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo, JP