Senior Applications Integration Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 36468
Position Title: Senior IT Systems Engineer
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Applications Integration Engineer
We're looking for an Applications Integration Engineer candidate with experience in Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration, SFDC/ Oracle platformintegrations to join our team in Bangalore (Hybrid).
You will report to the Associate Director, IT.
Technology You'll Use
Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS)
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Design, develop, and support integrations with IT Applications which includes real-time and batch based
- Develop functional understanding to support Business
- Translate Our requirements to high-level develop technical specifications
- Collaborate with Business, Product Owners, Data Scientists and Application teams to develop integrations
- Look at the business problem and provide high-level solution and estimates
- Collaborate with Product Engineering, Professional Services, Customer Support and Success team to create design patterns, development best practice, error handling framework and code review checklist. Create documentation for each integration jobs and provide SOP to L2 support team
- Perform one-time data migrations on a need basis
- Look at opportunity to build automationy to eliminate manual effort and increase business productivity
- Engage with Informatica product on enhancements and feature requests and serve as a reference showcasing IT implementations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in Data management & engineering projects using Informatica products
- Must be experienced on Informatica Cloud Integration Tools - CDI and CAI
- Must be experienced with integrating Cloud-based applications (like SFDC, Oracle Cloud, Marketo, AEM) with/out using staging tables (Experience using Azure as staging)
- Must have experience working with SFDC platform integrations
- Familiarity with Cloud Hosted environments such as AWS , MSFT Azure or GCP
- Experience working on data migration between cloud applications which contain more than 1M+ records
- Experience with Web Services based APIs, Soap, REST, etc.
- Advance level on Unix shell scripting, SQL/ PLSQL Skills
- Technical skills with a track-record of working in multiple projects
- Quick grasp of requirements and the ability to translate them into technical solutions using Informatica Cloud Integration Tools
- Ability to make, creative contributions in demanding situations
- Experience accomplishing based on Agile methodologies
- Logical programming skills with a desire to achieve specified goals
- Excellent customer focus
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passionate about solving business problems, Creative
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. We do that by creating an inclusive culture that celebrates and supports diversity. So, if your experience aligns but doesn’t exactly match every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly who we need to fuel our future with innovative ideas and a thriving culture.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Applications Integration Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN