Subscription Renewals Sales Representative
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 36473
Position Title: Subscription Renewals Representative
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Subscription Renewals Representative - Bangalore (Onsite)
We're looking for a Subscription Renewal Representative candidate with experience in sales or customer support, to join our team remotely. You will report to our Subscription Renewals Manager
As a Subscription Renewal Representative, you will guide and expand renewals starting 180 days in advance of their contract end date. Your responsibility will include the sales cycle such as customer success, deployment, analysis, negotiations, legal negotiations, security reviews, and account collections.
Technology You'll Use
- Experience with Salesforce would be great.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Manage the renewals process in collaboration with the customer success/sales team to preserve and expand customer subscriptions while maintaining long lasting relationships
- Identify and analyze all details of what a customer owns vs what they are using
- Work with our Operations team, Deal Strategy and Legal teams to negotiate and accomplish renewals
- Identify any renewal risks within an account
- Engage with decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure renewals
What We'd Like to See
- Finalize all renewal bookings before contract expiration dates
- Attain uplift on renewal bookings
- Expand customer spend with upsell on renewal bookings
- Meet Single-Year to Multi-Year subscription term conversion % on renewal bookings
- You will need to work across departments and be the voice of the customer but also advocate for what is best for Informatica. It is extremely important you build relationships internally
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. We do that by creating an inclusive culture that celebrates and supports diversity. So, if your experience aligns but doesn't exactly match every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly who we need to fuel our future with innovative ideas and a thriving culture.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Subscription Renewals Sales Representative
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-PS1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN