Senior Systems Engineer
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Job Number: 36497
Position Title: Senior IT Systems Engineer
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Systems Engineer
We're looking for an Sr. Systems Engineer candidate with experience in Azure AD, Windows Server 2022, certificate management, to join our team in Austin, TX - Hybrid.
You will report to the Senior IT Manager.
You will perform daily, weekly, and monthly scheduled tasks on critical infrastructure systems to ensure that we maintain the highest levels of availability. You will be responsibility for supporting our internal systems which include IAM, Hybrid AD, Certificate automation, Privilege management, and Email. You will need to work with our global team to support users around the globe in a high paced work environment. In a senior role you will stay up to date with the latest technologies and assist with planning future enhancements to our infrastructure.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Active Directory On-premise, hybrid, and cloud-based - Design and Implementation
- Certificate Automation using ACME, Lets Encrypt and F5
- Create redirects using F5 Big IP and Internal/External DNS providers
- Identity Management experience with Azure Active Directory, Okta/OneLogin
- Automate Administration tasks using PowerShell & APIs.
- Use ticketing system to record and track projects
- Provide written and verbal messages that are clear and concise to management and customers
What We'd Like to See
- Expert in Windows Server 2019 and 2022
- Expert in managing Microsoft DNS and External DNS
- Expert in Microsoft PKI, NDES and DigiCert CA management
- Knowledge/Experience with Microsoft 365 services – Email, Email gateway, OneDrive, Teams
- Knowledge/Experience with Endpoint Privilege Management solutions
- Experience with Single sign on – SAML/OAuth/OpenID
- BA/BS in a technical field or equivalent educational background. Education can be substituted with relevant work experience
- 8+ years experience administrating Windows and Linux environments
- 5+ years experience administrating IAM, PKI, and Email services
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AS2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US