Informatica Partner roles | Informatica Cloud & Technical Consultants
Multiple Locations: Australia • Melbourne VIC, Australia
Job Number: 36573
Position Title: Sales Specialist 3
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Do you love working with Informatica tools and solutions? Perhaps we can help you with that in 2024?
Informatica is working in collaboration with it's partner network to support them with Informatica-skilled resources from time to time. If the below applies to you and you are looking for either a permanent or contracting opportunity, then join our network now.
- Preference on location in Sydney or Melbourne.
- Competently skilled in IDMC Data Integration and Application Integration
- Exposure or a history in Data Governance, Quality, Profiling is an advantage
- Experience with Informatica Powercentre or with MDM would help but is not critical
- Experience with SQL Scripting, Powershell, Salesforce and/or Snowflake is beneficial, as well as calling Rest services or API's
- must be able to communicate clearly and be able to build ongoing relationships with our customers
- we are looking for is a team player
- should be assertive and a self starter
- having exposure to consulting or sales is an advantage
- 3-7 years of relevant Channel Cloud experience
- University degree or equivalent industry experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Informatica Partner roles | Informatica Cloud & Technical Consultants
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Hybrid
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU