Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 36579
Position Title: Machine Learning Engineer
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Machine Learning Engineer - Bangalore, Hybrid
We're looking for an Machine Learning Engineer candidate with experience in LLM, NLP, Deep Learning, Gen AI, to join our team in Bangalore - Hybrid.
You will report to the Principal Data Scientist.
You will interact with Customer Support Teams, Maintenance renewal team, Automation team to understand their problems, gather relevant data, build models by applying advanced analytics and generate insights to solve the identified problems.
Technology You'll Use
Enjoy playing with machine learning, Natural Language Processing, Data Science Tools and finding patterns in our customer data using Generative AI and Large language models.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- The role would encompass building analytics, recommendation, framework and identifying main analytics projects for Global Customer Support, focused on Customer analytics.
- Generate Models for classifications for Customer Success initiatives using Generative AI and Large Language Models.
- Generate taxonomy from customer case data using Natural Language Processor.
- Build Natural Language processing platform, Data Lake for Customer data
- Derive insights from Structured, semi-structured and Unstructured data – Supervised and Unsupervised.
- Specify manipulative or computational methods to be applied to models.
- Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models.
What We'd Like to See
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques like Bayesian, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Generative AI, Large Language Models
- Knowledge in fine-tuning Open source language models using techniques like PEFT.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical methods including multi-variate statistical methods, discrete choice modelling.
- Experience with current industry problems in NLP like Question answering, Sequence modelling, Log events parsing
- Working knowledge on tensorflow/pytorch and other Deep Learning frameworks.
- Understand/Implementation experience of the Neural Network architectures like LSTM, LSTM with Attention.
- Working proficiency in Python and SQL
- 3-5 years of demonstrated ability for industrial scale modelling using advanced analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Master's degree in Mathematics or Statistics
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Machine Learning Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-PS1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN