Senior Product Manager
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 36581
Position Title: Product Manager 3
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Product Manager - Job Location - Bangalore (Hybrid)
This Role will report to Director Product Management
We're looking for a Product Management candidate with experience in Cloud native service Product Management, Mass Ingestion, Data Integration to join our team in Bangalore- Hybrid.
Senior Director Product Management
Technology You'll Use - Informatica Cloud
Informatica Cloud, Mass Ingestion, Data Integration, Cloud ecosystem
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
Work with important customers and partners to understand the use cases for Cloud Mass Ingestion solutions, gaining an understanding of their goals and requirements.
- Communicate the value proposition and differentiation of Informatica' s Cloud offerings to our customers
- Keep up to date with the evolving technologies in the Cloud space and understand the relevance and influence to Informatica's products
- Author detailed "whole" solution requirements including requirements for Cloud Mass Ingestion.
- Build product functionality that is fit for purpose
- Collaborate with other product managers to ensure seamless operation between components and technologies
- Engage with partners to manage product offerings across hosted and on-premise ecosystems
- Work with R&D to lead product priorities and ensure the right set of functionalities for an enterprise class, industry-leading product
- Identify needs and develop materials for rapid field enablement
- Provide content for product collaterals, technical white papers and other material needed to ensure fast and successful adoption of the product by customers
- Perform competitive analysis and market research
- Contribute to the development of the product strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for the solution
- Guide user-based community and help in enablement for system integrators, internal field and customers.
What We'd Like to See
You have prior product management experience and a deep technical background with Cloud, Data Engineering and Data integration.
You feel comfortable being hands-on with complex diverse technology, have an interest in how it can bring value to a diverse customer base, and can expand adoption across different channels and partner ecosystems.
You are a person who will work with architecture and product engineering teams, Informatica's marketing, sales and services staff, and product marketing to improve sales success and results for the Big Data products.
You will also work with product managers in other products to ensure their products work in the cloud native data ingestion and integration use cases.
You enjoy working with customers, partners, sales, engineers, and anyone else you need to achieve success.
You are capable to build a vibrant user community to lead product awareness, adoption, revenue, reference, and success.
- Cloud native service product management or equivalent roles
- Travel (approximately 15%) for customer visits and trade shows, and visit Informatica offices worldwide
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. We do that by creating an inclusive culture that celebrates and supports diversity. So, if your experience aligns but doesn't exactly match every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly who we need to fuel our future with innovative ideas and a thriving culture.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN