Enterprise Account Manager
Location: State of São Paulo, Brazil
Job Number: 36618
Position Title: Advisory Portfolio Representative
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Strategic Enterprise Account Manager - Brazil
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join the team based in Brazil reporting into our VP Sales. In the role you will directly sell our range of solutions and increase incremental license and subscription revenue. You will develop the relationship within assigned accounts/territory and maximize Informatica's footprint within them. You collaborate with pre-sales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance and customer support, and external parties such as Alliances and Channel Partners. This is a field sales position where extensive travel to the customer's location is needed for performing the role. Travel is up to and may exceed 50%.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Develop a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica's solutions to customer requirements.
- Documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop plans for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Promote Informatica's products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
- Provide customer feedback to team members for product, systems, and process improvements.
- You sell-to and work with executive-level customer decision makers, to include up to CXO levels.
- Promote the value proposition in presentations and demos with prospects and customers.
- Develop a sales territory, attracting and driving new business following a strategic territory plan.
What We'd Like to See
- Holds expert-level experience 5+ years Fields Sales within data domain.
- Deep industry knowledge of a customer's decision-making process, goals, strategies, and our goals.
- Complete, "big-picture" understanding of the business and technical contexts of main accounts.
- Great at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most important assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to improve business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
City: São Paulo
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Enterprise Account Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-IĆ1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: São Paulo, Sao Paulo BR