Senior Product Specialist - L3
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 36633
Position Title: Senior Product Specialist
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Product Specialist - Java/C++, Operating Systems, Linux/Unix.
We're looking for an Senior Product Specialist candidate with experience in Java/C++, Operating Systems, Linux/Unix, to join our team in Bangalore
You will report to the Manager, Advance Product Support.
You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool. Thriving, you'll work with the flag ship product PowerCenter customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to the product and its connectors, adaptors associated ecosystem, database, OS, Network etc. On the job training and on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena.
Technology You'll Use
Java/C++, Operating systems, Trouble shooting, Database, Linux/Unix.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- You have product sustenance experience, and technical aptitudes that allow you to adapt to new circumstances and when facing new problems and challenges
- You should knowledgeable in cloud architecture-based applications with the understanding of how these applications are designed/developed for scale and performance
- You should have knowledge of CFCN ,serverless paradigm with the ability to understand issues in cloud native applications is has must have skill.
- You are comfortable to program in JAVA, C++ and have in-depth knowledge on systems (OS etc.) programming
What We'd Like to See
- This key individual will be Product Specialist for both internal and external customers. This position will also work closely with internal development and support staff to solve technical product problems and provide third line support. Primary responsibilities involve troubleshooting complex technical problems, proposing probable fixes and working with the customer and Informatica development to resolve technical roadblocks. Will also facilitate, drive and support the customers' implementation process, working closely with our customers' implementation teams and Informatica technical support. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Deep knowledge of CFCN , paradigm with the ability to understand and analyze issues in cloud native applications is has must have skill. Trouble shooting issues not only in product but also on generic stacks like system/network/echo systems (Azure/GCP/AWS) is an additional expectation from the role. Ability to develop tools for multiple end points ( odbc/message queue/rest/ echo systems end points) would be an added advantage.Manage customer support technical issues daily, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue.
- Provide technical support to partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email and the web. Reproduce product behaviors to determine the problem root-cause(s), issue work-arounds and solutions. Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to support in reporting and resolving product defects. Author, edit an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions. Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
- 3-10 years of industry experience in Java/C/C++ environment or enterprise software sustenance/support
- Analytical, strong debugging skills
- In multi-threading and concurrency concepts
- General operational expertise such as good understanding of system's capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks
- Ability to write programs in Java/C/C++
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Hands on experience on Linux/Unix scripting
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. We do that by creating an inclusive culture that celebrates and supports diversity. So, if your experience aligns but doesn't exactly match every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly who we need to fuel our future with innovative ideas and a thriving culture.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Specialist - L3
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MR2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN