Enterprise Sales Account Manager
Location: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Job Number: 36640
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Major Account Manager (Located in Dubai, UAE)
Informatica is looking for a Major Account Manager with experience selling enterprise software solutions to join our team in Dubai. You will be located in Dubai reporting into our RSD. You will travel 75% of the time for this role.
As a Major Account Manager you will sell enterprise Cloud Data Management software to new customers and existing customers. Working as the Major Account Manager you have excellent market knowledge of the ME region and must have experience in similar Multinational companies. This is an extremely successful region for us with huge earning potential for you.
What You'll Do
- Expand sales within existing accounts and new accounts while building relationships with important decision-makers.
- Develop a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica's solutions to customer requirements.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop a plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Promote Informatica's products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicize success stories.
- At this level, incumbents will have expert-level knowledge of selling our products and services.
- You sell-to and work with executive-level customer decision-makers, including up to CXO levels.
- Industry understanding of the Middle East / Gulf region
- Complete, "big-picture" understanding of the business and technical contexts of accounts.
- Exhibit consultative effectiveness.
- Knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- Must have market knowledge and sales experience in the region (Saudi Arabia / UAE)
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible time off and hybrid working options
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program - ESPP
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program - EAP
- Great compensation package and Incentive plan options
- Generous Allowances including, Accommodation, Childcare, Car and Flight allowances
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to work towards the transformative power of their most important assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to improve business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Enterprise Sales Account Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SR1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dubai, Dubayy AE