Senior Product Manager – Informatica Cloud
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 36657
Position Title: Product Manager 3
At Informatica, We "DATA". We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market changes.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your growth.
Our Team Informatica is the leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management. Informatica Cloud is the growth engine for Informatica in the coming years with multiple capabilities involving Data Integration, Application Integration, Data Quality, Data Catalog, Master Data Management, Mass Ingestion among other cloud native microservices. Our industry leading Cloud Platform and Cloud Data Integration technologies--along with our partners--have helped fuel incredible growth over the last five years.
Build Your Career at Informatica We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Your Opportunity: Senior Product Manager – Cloud Modernization
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team
You will report to our Director, Product Management.
Location : Bangalore (Hybrid)
The Informatica Product Management team for Cloud Modernization builds leading solutions that empower customers to modernize their legacy infrastructure, investments, and products. Companies rely on Informatica to migrate their data with disparate data source and target systems. Join a fast growing and dynamic team that is building new solutions in the world of Cloud First Cloud Native.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do:
- Work with R&D organizations to guide product requirements and ensure release of products and solutions, manage the complete life cycle of products/modules.
- Work across teams within Informatica for requirements and design and influence product capabilities.
- Establish key relationships with partners and collaborate to define joint products and solutions that uniquely differentiate Informatica and partner offering.
- Promote and represent Informatica products and platform at industry events and with customers, prospects, partners and internal groups such as R&D, product marketing, sales, and customer support.
- Lead the market/technology research and develop understanding of the technology, market and competitors.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are a leader who will work with multiple teams within and outside the organization – architecture, engineering, marketing, sales, services and customer support.
- You are comfortable being hands-on with enterprise products and technologies while also experience in communicating complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences the value proposition/story at varying depth depending upon audience types – integration experts, customers, partners, analysts.
- You have relevant experience of SaaS, middleware (PaaS), IaaS, enterprise software or/and enterprise middleware products, analytics.
- You enjoy working with people and new products and technologies; you like building the definition, product requirements, delivery and success of the product/solution through the entire life cycle; includes nurturing customers and securing them as references.
- You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big picture vision and drive to make the vision a reality.
- You enjoy spending time understanding the market and technology shifts, understanding customer problems, synthesizing needs and defining innovative products and solutions.
- You are adaptable and proactive in a environment; and attention-to-detail is part of your communications and work output.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, consulting, and product specialist roles
- Experience in excellent written and communicating complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Experience conducting user interviews, experience building relationships with customers, prospects, analysts, sales, R&D, and the management team.
- Project management experience maintaining an organized backlog within Informatica and external partners to deliver a product.
- Experience in driving the success of both mature, stable products and new product concepts.
- Gather and prioritize requirements, develop detailed requirements, review functional specifications, participate in functional reviews.
- Ability to help define a strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a variety of audiences
- Team-oriented as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- Proven organizational skills; experience managing multiple simultaneous projects and experience writing detailed product specs and documentation.
- Experience communicating complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences and present the product value proposition internally and externally with customers and partners.
- Perform market analysis and competitive analysis and define product requirements, product release plans, and technical demos.
- Experience in driving expansion of a software product across technology partner ecosystems and channels
- Experience with middleware (application development and integration) products and technologies – data integration, ETL, EAI, enterprise service bus, service orchestration, BPM, web and application servers, user interface.
- Experience with data management products and technologies – iPaaS, data quality, information life cycle, data governance, analytics, master data management
- Prior experience with Informatica Technologies / Products (i.e. PowerCenter, Informatica Data Quality, Informatica Cloud etc.).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering/computer science or a related technical discipline.
- Willing to travel (approximately 15%) for customer visits and trade shows, and visit Informatica offices worldwide.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. We do that by creating an inclusive culture that celebrates and supports diversity. So, if your experience aligns but doesn't exactly match every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly who we need to fuel our future with innovative ideas and a thriving culture.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager – Informatica Cloud
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DN1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN