Campaign Content Writer, Senior Manager
Multiple Locations: Maidenhead SL6, UK • Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 36697
Position Title: Sr Principal Content Producer
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Campaign Content Writer, Senior Manager
We're looking for a Campaign Content Writer, Senior Manager candidate with experience in digital media, strategic marketing, and project management, to join our team in a hybrid work environment.
You will report to the Director, Growth Marketing.
You will enhance marketing campaigns through your expertise in digital media, crafting compelling narratives, and employing project management skills. You will create impactful copy for multiple channels such as paid search, banners, paid social ads, marketing emails, and landing pages. Your contributions will help achieve targeted business objectives, guide global demand, and increase solution awareness.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Work with subject matter experts and campaign managers to create the campaign content strategy
- Develop holistic narratives and messaging to support campaign content creation
- Produce compelling advertising copy, including headlines and calls to action, that communicates campaign offers and use case statements for specific audiences throughout the marketing funnel
- Weave theme-based campaign messages into copy for store visuals, video, and other supporting channels
- Create snackable campaign assets to grow engagement including infographics or short teaser videos
- Partner with creative teams to craft omni-channel campaign concepts and supporting storylines that express campaign pillars in messaging and visuals
What We'd Like to See
- 8+ years experience as a senior writer, planning campaigns and ideas across channels
- Knowledge of best practices for writing digital ads, writing for the web, and email
- Experience writing copy for digital marketing
- Energetic mindset with the talent to produce multiple options quickly and within specifications (i.e., word count, target audience, voice, style, etc.)
- Solid project management
- Bachelor's degree with major or minor in advertising, marketing, journalism, or English, or commensurate professional experience in related field
- Ability to craft compelling editorial content, long-form and short
- Collaborative spirit, deriving energy from working with others, regardless of their function
- A journalist's eye for detail, able to self-edit for grammar, spelling, and punctuation under deadline
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. We do that by creating an inclusive culture that celebrates and supports diversity. So, if your experience aligns but doesn't exactly match every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly who we need to fuel our future with innovative ideas and a thriving culture.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Campaign Content Writer, Senior Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Hybrid
LinkedIN Hashtag: #LI-MG1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB