Regional Sales Director, DACH (Strategic Accounts)
Multiple Locations: Germany • Stuttgart, Germany
Job Number: 36708
Position Title: Director, Field Sales
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
The Regional Sales Director leads a team of Strategic Account Managers who sell our full suite of products including licenses, support, training, and consulting services for the DACH region. You will use your and our experience with structured sales techniques that span the entire sales cycle: From identification and qualification of opportunities; to business development; and order fulfilment, helping your team over-achieve their sales goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are seeking an experienced Regional Sales Director to develop our Accounts across the DACH region. You will report to the VP Sales, Central Europe. This will include managing and growing a team of 6+ Accounts Sales Executives focusing on Informaticas Strategic Customers. You will generate growth within new and existing customers and have a track record in hyper-growth sales teams. You will manage a team to a bold target with expectations to overachieve.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing Software Sales teams that are selling complex Integration, Cloud, Big Data, Data Governance and/or SaaS into corporate companies.
You will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your region. Your focus is to build positive relationships with your direct reports and to develop them to surpass their sales goals. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting and quarterly revenue delivery. A significant portion of your will be invested with your team in the field visiting existing customers, and building relations with potential accounts, whilst aligning with strategic partners.
Other responsibilities include the following:
- Be an Informatica ambassador within accounts, maximizing our brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, evangelizing our solution and publicizing success stories
- As a Regional Sales Director you will be expected to exceed territory growth, revenue quota, and customer satisfaction goals
- Hire and build out the team
- Lead a customer-focused team of Strategic Accounts Sales Executives to deliver customer business value and develop customer relationships
- Build awareness for Informatica in target accounts across the Region
- Collaborate with other departments to develop an impactful sales strategy for enhancing the company's growth
- Create value selling in multiple negotiations
- Assist in pricing strategy
- Ensure prospecting, up selling/cross selling, and pipeline development
- Maintain implementation of effective sales processes for optimum performance and success of the organization
- Keep a pulse on the market: Know the landscapes and trends that may shift tactical budgets and strategic directions of accounts
- Build relationships with our partners
- 10+ years of successful enterprise software sales/sales management with personal experience closing high value software deals and a history of exceeding targets
- Knowledge of how software is positioned and sold to line of business, IT and procurement executives
- Previous Sales Methodology training
- Experience building organisations and hiring and training top talent
- Negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes with customers and internal stakeholders
- University degree or equivalent practical experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Sales Director, DACH (Strategic Accounts)
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SR1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, DE