Senior Expansion Sales Representative
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 36718
Position Title: Sr Expansion Sales Representative
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Expansion Sales Representative
Informatica is looking for an Senior Expansion Sales Representative with experience selling business software to join our team in Ireland. This job is fully remote or in the hybrid-model.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will report to Manager, Expansion Sales
- This role is a quota-carrying expansion or incremental sales position.
- Exceed expansion sales goals (quotas) through analyzing consumption metrics, prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities end to end within the assigned accounts/territory.
- Expand sales within existing accounts while getting connected and building strategic relationships with key decision-makers.
- At this level, incumbents will have expert-level knowledge of selling the company's CFCN products and services.
- Manage customer and transactional information in a Salesforce CPQ CRM system with high accuracy.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account-level expansion plans.
- Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
- You will nurture and expand the company's relationship with customer accounts of various sizes. As it's a consumption-based sale, assigned accounts may be high in volume or larger and of the most complex nature. Hence assigned quota will vary.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer's decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Expert-level presentation, financial, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Knowledge of the enterprise cloud platforms, SaaS, PaaS, and SaaS contracts
- Full functional knowledge of the deployment of software solutions and how consumption metrics drive expansion
- Maintain an understanding of Informatica's subscription + Consumption pricing models to provide customers assistance in the usage/use case-based expansion discussions.
- Negotiate all facets of renewal contracts, Adoption, and consumption metrics to develop win/win negotiation strategies that maximize contract value while enhancing the customer relationship.
- Complete, "big-picture" understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts to drive departmental use case sales to enterprise-wide expansion sales.
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of field sales experience in the SaaS space.
- Experience within data management software selling.
- A clear track record of success in expanding SaaS subscriptions, demonstrated by overachievement of quota ($1M+ of ARR) and a very strong customer reference
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Expansion Sales Representative
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Hybrid
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-IĆ1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE