Consultant / Senior Consultant - DACH
Job Number: 36729
Position Title: Senior Consultant
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Consultant - Professional Services, DACH
We're looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team in Germany.
You will report to the Senior Consulting Manager in the region.
This role is Hybrid.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Drives complex deployments of Informatica technology while working side by side with the customers to solve their business challenges across a variety of use cases
- Able to successfully deliver on projects as the sole Informatica Specialist or as part of a larger Informatica team.
- Mentors junior team members and leads technical deployment teams
- Provides Technical Leadership on projects (internal/external)
- Travel to customer sites typically 25%
What We'd Like to See
- 3-5 years experienced professional with a full understanding of the area of specialization who resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- This is a fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Expands skills and practical knowledge by routinely working with experts in the field and outside of immediate team/area/segment.
- A technical consulting background coupled with an awareness of key Informatica solutions areas ( Cloud, MDM, Big Data, DQ, DI, Data Security)
- Recent and demonstrable experience working with large customers and enterprise software deployment projects and a good understanding of common enterprise applications
- The ability to explore, examine, and understand complex problems at speed and understand how these relate to the customer's business needs and project goals
- And interpret customer problems and navigate complex organizations
- At communicating clearly to technical and business audiences, interpersonally or in presentations.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. We do that by creating an inclusive culture that celebrates and supports diversity. So, if your experience aligns but doesn't exactly match every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly who we need to fuel our future with innovative ideas and a thriving culture.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Consultant / Senior Consultant - DACH
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MJ2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, DE