Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27317
Position Title: Development Architect
Excited to join the team that is building next generation enterprise cloud product? You are in the right place. Our group, Metadata Foundation R&D is on an ambitious mission to discover, analyze and map all data and information flows in the enterprise; providing intelligence that allows customers to unlock the power of data. It empowers customers to find, classify, catalog and analyze data assets and data flows across systems; understand and address data security risks; govern data quality and data flows in the enterprise. The group is responsible for providing a unified, highly scalable and extensible metadata cataloging and visualization foundation for our fast-growing Data Catalog, Data Security and Data Governance applications and fueling intelligence for our broader Enterprise Cloud Data Management offerings in Cloud.
We’re currently looking for an Architect with experience in building enterprise cloud product with hyper scale to join our team in Bangalore to be part of our cloud journey.
As our Technical Architect, you will be responsible for architecting, Designing and building our next generation cloud product. You will take a lead in working with development teams across globe to build the right product. In the role of Architect, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the architect you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Work with Product Management and Engineering leaders to understand the vision, product roadmap and build forward looking Architecture & Design
- Hands on development with building the early validation of the architecture, structure to build the code, and start and contribute to development within various Engineering groups
- Take part in the full application development lifecycle and own the technology product roadmap
- Perform research on various technologies and evaluate how they can be integrated
- Advise and educate stakeholders on the benefits of proposed approaches to software and solutions development
- Assist with product delivery by writing code, unit testing, automated test suites and reviewing pull requests
- Advocate software engineering best practices including secure application development
- Keep up-to-date on the latest and greatest tools and solutions that will best serve the business
- Solid experience designing and developing solutions using Java, .NET, Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Proficiency with Cloud technologies such as AWS Cloud (EC2, EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes), Azure, GCP
- Excellent cloud experience including but not limited to multi-tenancy, secured application, high availability, Micro Services, telemetry,
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and development like Java, Microsoft.NET and good experience in Relational Database like Oracle, SQL Server, NoSQL
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, IaC, Terraform, Ansible, test automation frameworks, Git Repository
- Firm grasp of API strategies and best practices, Experience in handling high volume transactions, Data transfers
- Building Application with Micro Services with end to end low latency response
- Experience with migrating legacy applications to cloud adhering to best practices
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
Education / Experience
- 15+ years’ experience in software engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Development Architect
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN