Lead Software Engineer with Technical Support
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 27803
Position Title: Lead Technical Support Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for a Lead Support Engineer with hands-on experience in Master Data Management to join our team in Austin, TX/Redwood City, CA.
As a Lead Support Engineer, you'll work with our MDM customers and solve complex technical problems related to our MDM product. In the role of Lead Support Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Lead Support Engineer, you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology We Use
- MDM, J2EE, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Java
- Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise
- Be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty
- Actively track and monitor customer implementations
- Execute test cases; analyze system/application resource usage/profile code to identify performance issues
- Lead and mentor a team of engineers
- Conduct brown-bag sessions and customer webinars to share experiences from various customer implementations
- Proactively manage customer support technical issues while providing technical support
- Work across multiple teams and departments
- Author, edit, publish and maintain an on-line knowledge database
- 6+ years of experience in the software industry
- Proven hands-on experience troubleshooting JAVA and J2EE related errors
What We Look For
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Must be a champion of change, actively engaging and supporting change and innovation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of data modeling, physical schema properties, triggers, stored procedures, and database backup, restore and recovery processes
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual
- Willingness to embrace new challenges and help drive success
- Must be an effective communicator
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience
Alternative Location(s) : Redwood City, CA
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer with Technical Support
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US