Senior Product Manager - eCommerce
Location: Toronto, Ontario CA
Job Number: 28203
Position Title: Product Manager 3
We're currently looking for a Senior Product Manager with great leadership experience to join our growing team in Toronto.
The Product Management team for Master Data Management (MDM) builds leading solutions like Product 360, Customer 360, Reference 360, etc. that empower customers to access timely, relevant, and trustworthy data. Major companies in manufacturing, retail, financial services, life sciences, healthcare, etc. rely on Informatica MDM to manage their master data.
You will join a dynamic and international team that owns the build, delivery, go to market, and success of Informatica MDM – Product 360. One of the leading solutions for Product Information and Experience Management with hundreds of enterprise customers across the globe relying on it for their digital commerce strategy and market success.
As our Senior Product Manager, you are responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
We are looking for great product managers, or people with ingredients to become one, to join our team. If you can get to the heart of a problem quickly; if you are a great communicator; if you love to work in a start-up like environment, ; if you want to be a part of the data disruption currently underway, Informatica is the place for you!
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Become an Informatica MDM – Product 360 subject matter expert.
- Work with customers, field organizations, our UX team and other product managers across the globe to gather requirements and feedback.
- Create use cases, and user stories for an agile product development process.
- Collaborate with engineering to deliver world class products for business users.
- Take ownership and responsibility for your product in an international working environment.
- Evangelize product roadmap with customers, analysts, and field organizations.
- 5+ years software product management
- Background in e-commerce or product information management affiliated roles with multiple years of experience
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical experience/aptitude.
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and proven ability to take initiative and see projects through to completion.
- Clear aptitude for product management and understanding of SDLC.
- Great organizational and communication skills with attention to detail.
What We’d Like to See
- Canadian residency or permanent work permit
- Openness for a possibility of 10-15% travelling internationally for business.
- Experience in cloud-based products is a plus.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager - eCommerce
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA