Manager, Security Architect
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28327
Position Title: Manager, Information Security
The Information Security Architecture and Engineering Manager leads a team of highly talented and diverse security architects and engineers. The manager is responsible for identifying, architecture, driving the build and integration of Open Source and off-the-shelf security technologies to create an effective and automated set of detection, prevention and resiliency capabilities. Together, these will provide our customers safe, secure, and compliant corporate services. You will provide the engineers with guidance and career development, ensuring that they have the right support to be successful in their programs.
Your team will provide employees a trustworthy environment to conduct business at Informatica and be accountable for building and maintaining our security posture. You and your team are ultimately responsible for earning and maintaining customers trust at Informatica and enabling the business to take smart risks.
The manager will have individual contributor responsibilities on complex programs and will need to participate closely with the SIRT Architect and Enterprise Architect(s) as well as the VP, CISO and Sr. Director of Information Security to shape and implement the controls that protect our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE & REQUIREMENTS
· Strong competency in articulating and persuading counterparts to adopt appropriate security architecture & controls frameworks.
· Experience documenting and implementing cyber security frameworks
· Risk assessment reporting
· Knowledge of proper authorization procedures
· Advanced knowledge of domain specific threats and how to circumvent them
· ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and COBIT frameworks
· Advanced knowledge of enterprise and security architecture
· Knowledge of all hardware systems at play in your organization: Firewalls, VPNs, LANs, WANs, routers, etc.
· Central concepts related to routing, authentication, and proxy services
· How to audit risk associated with cloud-based solutions
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering field; Master’s degree preferred
· 2-5 year’s experience in a combination of Information Security, risk evaluation, Security Response, Cyber security engineering, IT Architecture, Application Operations, or DevOps capacity; minimum 4 years of InfoSec experience.
· Strong experience in Information security Architecture and cybersecurity frameworks (SABSA, NIST)
· Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal.
· Experience using multiple platforms and architecture Windows, Linux and OSX.
· Experience with cyber security tools
· Practical experience with security architecture in multiple cloud environments: AWS, Azure, and VMWare.
· Strong experience with SIEM (writing and documenting rules), Security Orchestration & Vulnerability Management.
· Experience in planning and documentation of IT systems.
· Experience with threat modeling and risk analysis.
· Regulatory compliance experience in HIPAA, SOC2, ISO27k environment preferred
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Security Architect
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US