Location: Amsterdam, NL
Job Number: 28635
Position Title: Senior Solutions Architect
Informatica is currently looking for a Principal Architect with experience in Cloud Data Management, Cloud Ecosystems, Data Integration, Data Governance and Data Quality to join our team in EMEA - Netherlands, France preferred but other regions would be considered.
As a Principal Architect, you will be responsible for pre-sales support on Strategic Accounts, defining architectural blueprints and best practices for Informatica solutions and delivery of bespoke customer workshops across the EMEA region. In the role of Principal Architect, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as a Principal Architect you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills and a broad understanding of technology.
Technology You’ll Use
- Informatica's Enterprise Cloud Data Management products
- AWS, Azure, GCP, Snowflake.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to strategic opportunities by defining and building architectural solutions to address existing and emerging use cases, using products across the full Informatica platform.
- Collaborate with account teams, presales and other principal / solution architects to qualify, discover opportunities, influence and develop the account strategy including competitive threats, technical threats and alternatives.
- Proactively provide Product Management, Product Marketing, and internal stakeholders input and feedback on product direction, features, and market positioning in context to current solutions developed.
- Draw upon domain expertise and practical experience to become a trusted advisor to the customer's architectural and technical elements required to solve their business problems and provide mentorship and enablement to others to do the same.
- Work with Presales and Product Specialists to deliver customer validation workshops and maturity assessments, providing the necessary leadership, co-ordination and hands-on skills required to build and demonstrate the required parts of the Informatica platform, effectively communicating the key differentiators, and confirming Informatica’s technical viability for the opportunity.
- Compose and publish external facing whitepapers, case studies, architectural blueprints, blog posts and webzine articles for technical/industry publications.
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Broad expertise of the Informatica platform, with deep knowledge of multiple products and knowledge of how to apply the platform to deliver valid and successful solution architectures.
- You’re confident and are comfortable with presentations, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Proven technical knowledge of deployment of both Cloud and on-premise software solutions and architectures including – but not limited to – Data Warehousing, Databases, Big Data, Streaming, Data Governance, DevOps, Data Virtualisation, Business Intelligence, Application Integration and Microservices.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is required.
What Does Success Look Like?
- You’ll become a recognized as a spokesperson who actively seeks opportunities for speaking engagements at conferences, partner.
- You’ll grow into a natural leader, mentoring others on the Informatica platform, solution building, consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Architect
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, NL