Principal HR Information Systems Analyst (WORKDAY)
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Job Number: 30226
Position Title: Principal HR Information Systems Analyst
Informatica is currently looking for a Principal HR Information Systems Analyst with experience in Workday to join our team in Redwood City, CA or Austin, TX
Provide expertise in Workday for process analysis, design and problem-solving in a complex, multi-system environment with focus on end-to-end processes and impacts. The analyst will act as the liaison between business teams, application vendors and IS for system integrations, enhancements and issue fixes; Responsible for translating business needs to effective design recommendations, system/data analysis, instituting design in system, and participating in testing and deployment activities. Conduct and present quantitative and qualitative analysis of cross-functional people and payroll data in collaboration with business teams. Lead functional configuration analyst supporting small to large scale projects at country and/or global level for all aspects of Workday updates and feature releases, interfaces, data related projects across core functional areas and providing leadership to additional project team members.
As a Principal HR Information Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for leveraging business acumen and subject matter expertise, gain and have a thorough understanding of Informatica’s business priorities, strategy and direction; has expert-level experience and uses professional concepts along with company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. In the role of Principal HR Information Systems Analyst, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Principal HR Information Systems Analyst you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
What You’ll Do
- Provide primary HR/TA Systems consultation, hands-on configuration, and ensure that business processes are aligned and optimized
- Identify complex tech solutions for HR systems, with a primary focus on Workday
- Ensure application implementation solutions support the business objectives (asset gathering, cost optimization, client loyalty improvement), as appropriate. Provide architectural leadership in shaping strategic, business technology programs, with an emphasis on application architecture. Utilize domain knowledge and application portfolio knowledge to play a key role in defining the future state of large, business technology programs.
- Support end users and continue to educate/train them on the use of the various global systems
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and to senior leadership when required
- Provide on-going feedback to teams and peers across organizations to help drive systems adoption
- Prioritize technology solution requirements and deliver configurations that are agreed with key stakeholders, including identification of associated trade-offs
- Monitors application implementation activity to ensure architecture and design principles are upheld
- Produce technology roadmaps in support of SIs application portfolio vision and strategy.
- Work effectively, providing advanced support, beyond area of ownership of tasks assigned
- Support all works streams of a Workday implementation with core focus and configuration within Advance Compensation, driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to Workday functionality.
- Drives company-wide programs and initiatives to implement new/revised HR and/or TA business support policies and procedures in line with good practice, HR/TA project plans and changes to legislation
- Act as a Lead for Advance Compensation, gathering requirements, performing proof of concepts and hands-on configurations, along with supporting team members with end to end architecture, integration and data strategy in all other areas of Workday
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- 10+ years of technical experience, with a minimum of 5+ years of Workday experience across all modules within Workday/ full product suite
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Advance Compensation, Security knowledge are critical to the role
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping.
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of systems development lifecycles and projects
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Workday certifications in HCM, Security, Core and Advance Compensation, Benefits.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) : Redwood City, CA
Community / Marketing Title: Principal HR Information Systems Analyst (WORKDAY)
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US