Corporate Sales Account Manager
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 30392
Position Title: Inside Sales Representative
Informatica is currently looking for a Corporate Sales Account Manager with experience in Sales and Full sales cycle ownership to join our team in Dublin, Ireland.
The Corporate Account Manager sells the company’s products, systems and/or services remotely, via telephone or digital means to customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
As a Corporate Account Manager, you will be responsible for an assigned territory, youwill have full sales cycle ownership with a personal quota assigned and will be responsible for your go-to-market strategy. In the role of Corporate Account Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as a Corporate Account Manager you must have leadership, growth mindset, communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- A territory list will be provided to the Corporate Account Manager
What You’ll Do
- Manage and execute outbound multi-channel prospecting strategy. Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer engagement to exceed assigned sales targets.
- Drive opportunity creation, deal progression, and closure of new business within defined account segmentation.
- Own and manage sales excellence in forecasting, pipeline development, and CRM opportunity management.
- Define and execute upon go-to-market strategy to identify incremental pipeline gains and revenue within whitespace accounts. Align and collaborate with sales ecosystem (Field Sales, Pre-Sales, Business Development, Customer Success and Renewals) to implement go-to-market and generate net new business.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience with undergrad degree and/or professional training
- Must have a growth mindset and have a plan to overachieve. Quota is a suggestion – create a plan for 200% achievement
- Leverages industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives
- Effective presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills
- Has worked with channel previously and has been successful on those engagements
- Fluent in English
What Does Success Look Like?
- You will achieve your quota by the end of the 3rd quarter, leaving you the last quarter to build up on your accelerators
- You will provide a strategy and execution plan on quarterly QBRs (Quarterly Business Review) with the leadership team
- You will reach your commit number and execute on the linearity (close month) on those QBRs
- You will drive deals till conclusion, successfully completing negotiations with customers
- You will build you channel strategy and ecosystem, to use these synergies to customer’s advantage
- You will have the CRM tool always up to date, with the latest updates
Nice to Have
- Additional language(s) is a key differentiator
- Overachieving in previous roles will be an advantage
- A passion for sales
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Corporate Sales Account Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MI1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE