Senior Solutions Specialist – Data Governance
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31568
Position Title: Principal Customer Success Technologist
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Consultant with experience in Informatica Data Governance product stack (EDC/AXON) to join our Informatica Data Governance Business Solutions - Services team in Bangalore.
As a Senior Consultant, you will provide Informatica product expertise and data management knowledge to deliver the most architecturally efficient and cost-effective solution for our customers’ data management projects. You will work closely with the customers, other Informatica consultants and customer/partner resources, Sales, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty. This position requires a highly skilled and motivated individual with Data Governance and Data Quality experience with great solutioning mindset.
What You’ll Do
The Senior Consultant is responsible for providing industry leading Solutioning Services to Informatica customers utilizing Informatica products
This role includes the following areas of responsibility:
- Analyze Informatica Data Governance/Catalog emerging tech products - EDC, Axon, IDQ use cases of the customer and determine ways to improve current product usage and adoption to meet customer requirements.
- Review Customers Business context for solutions & their challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options and implementation methodologies. Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions.
- Conducts system architecture evaluation in customer's Informatica Data Governance environment and collaborates with Informatica cross functional teams to review and provide the architecture recommendations.
- Develop, test, and deploy data governance solutions in customer environment
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed solutions/approach to solve the technical issues in Informatica Data Governance/Catalog Products.
- Define clear goals & the standards, processes, and the best practices to be followed for the deliverables and manage their proper execution.
- Work closely with Customers on solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation for customers Data Governance/Catalog requirements.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions. Influences changes to standards when necessary.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, Solution implementation options, POC of Solutions, Custom solutions, Product upgrades options & methods.
- Manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships. Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internal stake holders and to customers.
Key Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- Overall experience of at least 7 years with more than 5 years of experience with Informatica (must have worked on PowerCenter, Metadata Manager, IDQ, Data Profiling, Enterprise Data Catalog, Axon, REST APIs)
- Expert-level skills in Informatica DG implementation - Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC) and/or Axon
- Advanced skills in at least one of the allied Data Integration products i.e. PowerCenter, Data Quality, Data Engineering Integration, Informatica Cloud (IICS) etc.
- Excellent hands-on experience on Any Database, Any Unix/Linux OS, Java API development, Data Warehousing/DataLake Concepts and products, Any BI Tools.
- Hands on experience on Cloud (Azure/AWS) and No SQL Databases is required.
- Experience in performance tuning of Informatica Products and sizing of environment
- Expertise in writing SQL queries and/or database management skills in Oracle/SQL Server or new generation data management software such as Teradata, Greenplum, Redshift, etc
- Effective communicator with top notch problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism
- Experience in leading team and multiple projects
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted team player
What Does Success Look Like?
You utilize your excellent technical knowledge on EDC/Axon and consulting/Solutioning skills to solve customers’ complex business problems by seamless implementation of Informatica Data Governance products.
The ideal candidate is a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known as a trusted advisor to the customer. You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills, responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitude allows you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
In addition to the attributes mentioned, you all also be able to:
- Work on Informatica’s Emerging product stack – Cloud Data Governance & Cataloging DEI/DEQ, IICS etc.
- Adapt to customers’ work culture and establish an excellent working relationship with them
Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted advisor to the customer
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Solutions Specialist – Data Governance
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN