Lead Software Engineer-UI
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31757
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Lead Software Engineer- UI
Core Technology Group is responsible for building and delivering innovative foundational technology for all product offerings of Informatica, which include the Data Integration products, The Big Data Edition, Informatica cloud. The team is responsible for research, developing and delivering of administration and monitoring needs to the Informatica Platform that is the core of Informatica’s products for both enterprise & cloud installations.
- Developing a scalable architecture that meets the needs of massive data in a distributed computing environment
- Working in a small agile team of highly motivated and energetic professionals
- Analyzing, defining and documenting the requirements, driving the design & implementation.
- Working with product managers, quality assurance engineers and user experience designers to build the best products for our users
- Mentoring junior engineers on technical, architectural, design and related issues
- Representative accountabilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Leading and driving the delivery and architecture for large functional areas of the product.
- Driving successful POCs, involving latest cloud based technologies.
- Interacting with QA and documentation teams to clearly communicate the features and behaviours of the system
- Assisting customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
- B.Tech or M.Tech in computer science or related field
- 6 and more years of enterprise software development experience
- Proficiency in web development technologies like ES6, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON
- Demonstrated understanding of object-oriented design and programming
- Design experience preferably with a product engineering background
- Working knowledge of Microservices based architecture
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructures
- Experience in technologies like AWS, Azure, GCP technologies
- Solid understanding of user interaction patterns and best practices
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Fast learner; able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly; enjoys brainstorming on design and loves problem-solving with a strong focus on teamwork
- Ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills within an organization
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative; willing to mentor and develop others
- Ability to react quickly to changing requirements due to product limitations or driven by enterprise needs
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer-UI
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DN1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN