Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 34891
Position Title: Sr DevOps Engineer
We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We make our customers successful on Informatica products. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in consulting helps us.
You will join a growing team and will be responsible for DevOps and Operations for several Informatica products. Our environment uses Agile methodologies and works closely with the Research and Development teams to ensure high-quality, stable environments for our customers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensure security, performance, and high availability of all environments by applying Infrastructure as Code principles.
- Enabling deployment to cloud environments.
- Create automated Infrastructure administration workflow capabilities by removing bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve upon the development and build capabilities in the team.
- Share your experience and knowledge with other members of the DevOps team.
- 4+ years’ experience in Linux Administration and Cloud environments.
- Linux administration experience e.g. RedHat or CentOS.
- Experience with Cloud e.g. AWS / AZURE / GCP
- Exposure to Docker/ containers / K8S orchestration
- Exposure to Java environments and microservices.
- Familiar with Agile development lifecycle and practices - CI/CD.
- TCP/IP and network administration, VPN, Firewalls.
- AWS resource management with CloudFormation and/or Terraform.
- Continuous integration with Chef (preferred) / Puppet / Ansible .
- Jenkins, Gradle or other OSS CI tools.
- Knowledge of RDBMS e.g. MySQL;
- Any experience with ElasticSearch or similar would also be welcome.
- Experience with Spinnaker is preferable.
- Excellent command of the English language.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: MG1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE