Senior Information Security Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 35225
Position Title: Senior Information Security Engineer
Build Your Career at Informatica
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realise data-driven digital transformations that are changing the. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what's now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you will solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
Senior Information Security Engineer
Informatica is looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer in our Global Security Office with experience in Security Incident Response, Threat Intelligence and Threat Hunting to join our team in Dublin, Ierland.
you will be reporting to the Senior Information Security Manager
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
The Senior Information Security Engineer, reporting to the Senior Manager of Information Security, responds to and managing Security Incidents to a successful resolution. Also, the Senior Information Security Engineer will be assigned a threat intelligence and threat hunting-focused role, with you focused on increasing our proactive response capability to prevent incidents from occurring. You will also respond to high priority incidents and help investigate escalations from the Security Operations Center to a successful resolution. You will ensure threats and incidents are communicated and that the appropriate partners are notified and escalated to during an incident. You will mentor and lead Security Operation Center staff and will be involved in the technical analysis of incidents globally.
- Manage Information Security incidents, taking ownership over the lifecycle and ensuring incidents are brought to a rapid and successful resolution; perform After Action Reviews for identification of opportunities to reduce risk and prevent recurrence.
- Establish a threat hunting capability ("Purple Team") across the organization, allowing Informatica to look for and anticipate security issues.
- Monitor threat intelligence feeds and sources to guarantee an grasp of threats that face us, build threat intelligence sharing capabilities both internally and externally.
- Identify potentially malicious behavior and vulnerabilities using relevant threat intel and best practices.
- Escalate issues and mentor for the Security Operations Center.
- Participate in on-call rotation to support incident response.
- Partner with product security teams on threat modelling.
- May perform other responsibilities necessary to support and protect the business
- 5+ years of experience managing incidents, engaging technical teams incident communication.
- 5+ years of experience with technical incident response forensics across common operating systems and cloud platforms.
- 5+ years of experience with Windows, Unix and Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP & Oracle Cloud applicable)
- Experience using threat intel to enhance detection capabilities.
- Experience finding threats and incidents across systems.
- Anticipate threats and address security incidents across production and corporate environments.
- Stay up to date on the latest risks, countermeasures, and regulations that may affect Informatica.
- IT security engineering / system administration experience, automating security controls to operate at scale.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Information Security Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MJ1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE