Senior User Experience Designer - Visual
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35468
Position Title: Senior User Experience Designer
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
((Job title - (Key Skill or Geography))
We're looking for an Senior User Experience Designer candidate with experience in to join our team in Bangalore- Hybrid.
Technology You'll Use
- Design tools – Figma, Sketch, InVision, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Collaboration tools & processes (MS teams, Confluence, Jira
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Build the Informatica Design System with components, patterns and guidelines
- As a Senior UX designer at Informatica, You should Plan and deliver UX designs while working closely with global, cross-functional teams
- Conduct competitive and comparative products analysis and design relevant research
- Help plan and conduct user research activities and workshops
- Synthesize results from user research into coherent user experience design solutions.
What We'd Like to See
- Design Systems Experience
- Experience designing user experiences for date management products and/or Cloud platform products
- Working with design systems as a consumer of it, or as a contributor.
- Previous experience working with and creating a Design System
- 5+ years of experience designing user interfaces and user experiences for web-based enterprise products
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in related discipline (HCI, Industrial Design, Cognitive Psychology, Graphic Design, etc.)
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your design talent and skills in conceptual modelling, information architecture, user flows, information visualization, and mock-ups
- Strong knowledge and understanding of user-centered design process in a agile development environment
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior User Experience Designer - Visual
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-CT1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN