Senior User Experience Designer for Design System
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35506
Position Title: Senior User Experience Designer
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
((Job title - (Key Skill or Geography))
We're looking for a Senior UX Designer candidate with experience in to join our team in Bangalore- Hybrid.
In this role, you will leverage your strong interaction design, technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills to ensure the success of our design system. You will work closely with the extended Design System Team to drive the evolution of our design standards and ensure consistency across all products.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the extended Design System Team to define design standards and create intuitive UI and interaction patterns for our cloud products.
- Leverage your strong interaction design skills to create designs for UI components and patterns that meet user needs and business goals.
- Work closely with developers to ensure that designs are feasible and to provide guidance during implementation.
- Write usage guidelines for all components and patterns, ensure consistent usage of them, and support in the ongoing design system maintenance process
- Facilitate design reviews and provide constructive feedback to fellow designers
What We'd Like to See
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing user interfaces and user experiences for consumer or enterprise software technology products
- Prior experience contributing to or applying design standards in the context of product design.
- Online portfolio demonstrating focus on design process, interaction design, design systems, visual design, creation of guidelines and finished documentation is required
- Strong interaction and visual design skills; able to create artifacts quickly with the right level of fit and finish
- Proven ability to create end-to-end designs -- from interaction design through creating or driving the visual design and documentation
- Participation in the development and use of design systems as both a contributor and end user
- Designing a UI that aligns with SaaS and cloud native principles
- Expertise in Figma, Sketch, InVision or other design tools
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background in Human Computer Interaction, UI Design, or Graphic Design; we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior User Experience Designer for Design System
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-CT1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN