Principal Software Engineer - UI
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28570
Position Title: Principal Software Engineer
Informatica Cloud (http://www.informaticacloud.com/) is an Integration Platform offered as a Service (iPaaS) on Cloud. We are a team of product engineers building infrastructure to deliver data and application integration, data management and data analytics services to customers on Cloud. The team comprises of diverse, experienced technologists who enjoy working in fast paced delivery model with high performance work culture.
You will be working on the Cloud Application Integration team as a full-stack developer and will be responsible for designing and developing product features and delivering them at high quality. We use cutting edge Cloud hosting, monitoring and deployment technologies to deliver a world class, non-disruptive Cloud user experience to our customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a proven record of developing and delivering enterprise class software. You consider yourself a team player that enjoys working on challenging assignments in a high-energy and fast-growing distributed work environment. Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical capability allow you to understand the product in short time, adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. You can communicate effectively with geographically separated team members and drive problems to solution.
As part of the Development team, you will be expected to
- Active technical leadership in architecture and design of new product features
- Gather and interpret broad requirements and translate them into functional and design specifications
- Mentor and work with junior engineers to deliver features end-to-end
- Develop excellent understanding in breadth and depth of Informatica's products and contribute to future product roadmap and goals
- Work in an agile software development team delivering product and feature increments in short iterations
- Multi-task and context-switch quickly to react to customer issues and changing requirements
- Conduct technical job interviews. Demonstrate ability to judge candidates’ all-round suitability for a position
- Do what it takes to make the product work end-to-end including managing source code, enabling build infrastructure and enabling QA
- S./M.S. in Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline from top tier engineering schools.
- 8+ or more years of professional software development experience in J2EE-based applications dealing with full product development lifecycles and multiple releases, preferably of large enterprise software products
- Experience in technologies like Core Java, Relation Databases, OOJS, jQuery, ReactJS.
- Solid understanding of user interaction patterns and best practices.
- Strong coding skills. Should write good code. Must be sound on design with a good understanding of common patterns
- Competence in Data Structures and Algorithms
- The candidate should have prior experience dealing with full product development lifecycles and multiple releases, preferably of large enterprise software products
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Energetic and motivated self-starter
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Software Engineer - UI
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN